Thank You Everyone!!!Always nice to hear more opinions also...I checked all the recommended sites, etc...Very Helpful. To me it looks like a Excellent Pro Keyboard, SO CLOSE with still some very Important Issues needed to addressed by Korg...Not Trying only to knock Korg, But I feel ANY Pro Keyboard costing App $4000 that has been selling for nearly one Year should Pretty Much have all the needed Issues resolved and Some NEW updated Features added...IT's A LARGE Hard Earned Investment for me!...I sure LIKE the Sounds of this Keyboard and Many other Features...I'm waiting to Try a Roland G-70 Also...Hummmmm... Same situation????...As previously Mentioned I have owned quite a few NEW Arrangers, All Good, BUT "Most Bang for the Buck" Keyboard and "Finished Product" so far for me is the PSR-3000 Yamaha...I may have to continue on with it teaming up with a Roland A-37(76 key) Controller(App $250 Used) or Roland XP-80 76 key Synth I have now...I love 76 Keys for Piano work and need a light semi- weighted action because of Arthritus in my Fingers...Enough Rambling by me for Now!..I just Love Playing Keyboards!!!!!!