Quote:
Originally posted by J. Larry:
I, too, have the 2100 which I like very much. I'd like to know from those who said that the Tyros has a richer, fuller sound, etc.----was the comparison between the 2100's internal speakers vs. the add-on unit for the Tyros? Or, were both compared through the same (external) monitoring system?

Hi Larry:
My comparisons were made thru the same 'EXTERNAL' PA speaker monitoring system. - Scott

Quote:
Originally posted by CoasterTim:
Thanks to you all, for your responses. They were what I anticipated. I agree with you totally. The Tyros is an improvement over the 2100. I know, I went out and picked one up last night! NICE BOARD! Two things I noticed immediately...(1)The feel of the keyboard is MUCH better. (2) The quality of sound - of even the same voices that were on the 2100 - sound even more natural. Now I need to find a buyer for a 4 month old 2100.Tim

Tim, Wow, you sure didn't wait long (1 day?)between initiating this thread and running down to your local music store to grab yourself a Tyros did ya Welcome to the Tyros fan club. - Scott