With all do respect, if I'm flopping on on an issue please point it out to me because clearly I'm missing something here.

I'm very supportive of your purchase, and comments I've made haven't been directed at your "purchase itself", but in general.

If you're a skilled player--then naturally watching a demo being performed by another skilled player "can" help in your buying decision. That's to be expected. My comments are directed as "general".

Don's demo is clearly what that board could sound like in the right hands (or even better hands). Naturally a less skilled musician may not produced the quality performace as he did. My general comment is on a whole about people buying based on the demo--with the conception that the "board" is going to make their chops sound great--when clearly it's the person who's actually sitting behind the wheel.

My comment was as a whole on how those who watch these videos then go to buy the product, then get pissed off because they can't make it sound like the demostrater.

Again my comments weren't directed at you cgiles, and if they appeared that way then I apologize.

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.