Chas....... nowhere in my post will you find ANY criticism of your decision to purchase one of these keyboards, in fact the post wasn't even addressed to you , I've got no idea why you are so upset...... In your hands, it may very well equal, or exceed Don Lewis' sound. But........ in lesser hands (and my point was the Roland seemed to think the second guy talented enough to play it for all the buyers at NAMM) it may not perform as impressively.

All the gushing about Don Lewis' performance led me to believe that a little reality needed to be injected before anyone runs out and buys this without even trying it (and this forum is packed with players who have done EXACTLY that and regretted it later)..........

All I did was to point out the second demo of it, to make sure everyone gets an unbiased opinion. And you make out that it is a criticism of YOUR choice........ Anything but, Chas. You may indeed judge a car by how fast you can make it screech around a mountain road, but you also have to be aware that many drivers are not capable of driving that fast, and how it behaves on the freeway may be relevant..........