I am looking for pro 76 keyboard if the Tyros 2 was 76 key it one be no 1 on my list . The G70 has had bad comments on this forum - but i'm not put off - it has apparently the best piano and the best drawbar organ it is ticking most boxes . The korg seems to have had a lot good comments but without a top piano it's probably not on my christmas list . Curently have KN7000 which is the best keyboard technikcs ever made - shame they decided to developing keyboards . I suspect some postings on this site are from people wh actually sell the products - have listedned to the video demo of the G70 there is nothing wrong with it to my ears , however it does lack one thing that the Korg has - the sampler - but with the price of sample disks being what they are i can't see sampling being of much use unless your prepared to keep paying out for extras - so i'm happy if the onboard sounds are top which the G70 seems to offer .... But i've yet to hear one live - if anyone has one yet - please post your MP3s ..