Unfortunately, the current version of my program doesn't save the data. You have to transmit it to the K5 and save the patch there. What it does is use several aglorithms to create harmonic profiles like saw, pulse, and so on. One of the algorithms is an e. guitar wave. You enter the position the string is plucked and the position the pickup is and it calculates a wave as a result. These formula came from someone named leiter you can usually find hanging out at "Eat At Joe's" web site.

The rest of my program uses FM synthesis. I have 7 DX style algorithms that let's you enter the ratios and the modulation amounts of all the operators. It then calculates a waveform. I was helped greatly by someone in Germany Jens Groh on this part.

Anyway, as far as costs, I've already giving it away as freeware, so your welcome to a copy if you want. Also, I know someone whose selling an Atari for $40. It can be hooked up to a TV. With this, you could run my program. Or if you have a PC, you can down load an excellent Atari emulator which will let you run my program on it. Let me know, and I'll send you more info.

BTW, I have a K5000 version of the program to, if anyone is interested.