Hello all,

I knew this was going to be taken wrong. My better judgement told me to delete my response and just leave it alone. I should have listened.....

Of course Chris A's input is very valuable and much appreciated and we're all very thankful for that. In no way was I trying to second guess his advice. On the contrary, I was asking for clarification. But now that I read it again, one could say there were snide overtones. That's not how I wanted it to sound.

With all emotions aside, let's talk facts. I owned the WK4 for two years. I've had to crack it open 3 times. Video card install, RAM upgrade, mother-board replacement. 15 screws accessed from the bottom, some different lengths so you had to keep track of what went where. Ribbon cable going to the display is (was on mine) not long enough to allow the laying down of the top panel once you separated it from the bottom (you had to stand it up-right and keep it from tipping away). Do you see where I'm going here?

Doesn't matter, I think this one is over. I know it's not my place and I happily accept that. If I had to do it over, I would most definitely word my comments differently, yet my initial questions would probably still be the same.

Sincerely,

Mike