Hi Michael,

Those 4 Dell 1901FP 19 inch flat panel monitors come in real handy during my daytime job as a GIS programmer! You can open up so many windows side by side and test your code. Here is a mapping application I designed to show various thematic layers in Arizona:
http://sco.az.gov/website/parcels

If you hit the red [Help] button on the top right, you will find my detailed step by step guide that walks you through all the functions.

I understand your dilemma in buying a controller keyboard sight unseen. I had the same problem too. So I ordered it from audioMIDI.com. They are a great on-line music retailer. I have returned things in the past without a single question. They refunded 100% of the amount the very same day. They did not even deduct their own shipping costs.

The PCR-M50 or the PCR-M80 is a sure deal. I now have a first hand experience of its key feel and have compared that to the Novation ReMOTE and the Korg Kontrol. I think it excels both. Roland has nailed the synth action on this model. The sliders are smooth as butter. You can safely order this unit.

I was lucky to meet Gary Garritan, President of GPO at the CES show earlier this January in Las Vegas. His demo blew me away and I purchased that on the spot. Ofcourse, Gary made me a sweet deal too!

I have read a lot of rave reviews on Kontakt. Please let us know when you install the upgrade. Maybe I will follow suit and try this out after you post your review.

Regards,

Tapas