Hi Nick,
they retail for $4995

You should probably be able to pick one up for 20% to 25% discount.

I actually asked the local dealer if he could match the price I normally got via my ex boss in Sydney. (Didn't want to make a 2 hr trip to Sydney if possible.)
The guy gulped, asked me if I normally got trade price, explained who I worked for & what I did, & promptly offered me a similar casual job , plus the discount.
Boy , if only I didn't live an hour away from his store, ( instead of the 5 mins I used to travel in Sydney) I would have jumped at the opportunity just to get involved again..

Meanwhile I offered to take phone calls if he had any interested PA800 customers. I used to luv talking to people.

I've got a manual to study. There's quite a number of new functions my old i2 definately didn't have.

It's really been rather a bizzare day.

I'm hoping I've finally found a replacement for the gap left by Technics for me. Time will tell. Neither my SD1+ or PSR1500 have quite filled the gap( I like both of them & will be keeping them)if Korg doesn't turn out to be my new ideal brand of keyboard, I've really only got Roland left to try. Haven't had one since I sold my VA7.

Might have a hell of a time convincing hubby I need a 4th, though . haa haa.

Have you actually checked PA800 prices??

best wishes
Rikki

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Nick G:
[B]

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022