Quote:
1. Is it as easy to navigate as the PSR?

** Not quite as simple, but once you know the "korg way" it's very logical ! Some things are better, but I miss the EASE of the mixer/effects section in the Yamaha design.

Quote:
2. Can you hit registrations on the fly to do meldeys?

** Oh yes ! More versatility than PSR in that regard. Many ways to fly through changes.

Quote:
3. Do the styles cover enough ground, i.e. big band, ballads, etc.

** Styles are a bit busier than I'd prefer, but 100% editable. VERY usable. There is something for almost everything I play.

Quote:
4. Is the harmonizer user friendly, or do you have to tweek it? I vision using the harmonizer button to do 2 or 3 part without any adjustments?

** I use the default preset with only volume and blend adjustments. BEST I ever had built in ! Might just be as good as ANY I've had !

Quote:
5. Do the fills have a lot of glitches that make it seem unnatural?

** They are not unnatural...they are busy. Flashy. (too flashy, sometimes) They tend to sound like a different band than the style just had playing. The good thing about Korg is that many of the patterns are 8 measures long with simple variations built in at the end of the phrase, so the need to fill is not as great.