Hi Sean,
I down-loaded "RealPlayer" , but my "dail-up" is sooo slowww that I could only hear your songs in "mono" But I still enjoyed your (The FourSexes) music. A nice blend of ,Pop , Blues & Jazz very nice and original. I still think IMO that the 9000Pro would suit your needs, however, please don`t just go on my opinion!! If you haven`t yet down-loaded the manual , it helps, thats what I did before I bought my Psr2000 (Y2K) I had a chance to see and read about all the features and what it had to offer. (No place in my area had one , so I had to buy sight unseen, so the manual was a big help) Where you have a variety of "things" you do on a KB the 9K does allow alot of options ,but the "Motif" does as well. The only deciding factor for me would be the auto-acomp. As far as actual "sound quality" I think the 9K or the Motif would be pretty close (of course the amp and speakers will "tell the end story") Best of luck--OBTW did you have a chance to check out the "Yamaha" --"Wind-Controler"? 2nd BTW I signed up fro details reguarding the "FourSexes" CD
Thanks ,
I hope I`ve helped and not confussed--take care,
jedi
PS: The "Wow-Factor" of the "Goose-Neck" lamps for the 9K-P on a darkened stage, to me would be a big plus

[This message has been edited by jedi (edited 07-19-2002).]