Hi, I'm new to this forum. I need serious help shopping for a new "workstation" to suit my needs best. I have a ton of questions. If anyone can provide anwers to any or all of these questions I would be very happy. The dealers in this area don't allow me to compare/shop easily because they are eager to lean towards their favorite choice or what they are trying to sell the most of. I have checked a few past threads comparing some of these keyboards, but I still have some specific questions I need answered.

I am confused. The MOTIF is supposed to be the Rolls Royce, right?. Why does it not have all the sweet horn voices like the 9000 Pro and even the PSR-550 have? Did I miss them when I was looking at the MOTIF in the store? I only found the MOTIF having the sweet flute.

The 9000 is advertised as being a "workstation". Which is what the Fantom and Karma are advertised as. Does the sequencer in the 9000 really compare to these others or the MOTIF?

Are the sounds in the 9000 PRO and PSR-550 the same (sampling fequency as the ones used in the MOTIF?

I am told that the 9000 and PSR keyboards give less "control" over the music/arrangement than what a composer/arranger can do on the MOTIF. My questions is: does the MOTIF's performances (combinations) have features that act similar to auto-accompaniement? I realize they don't probably orchestrate the whole piece for you, but if I were to use it occassionally to make quick demos before going into the real orchestration process, is there away to set up arpeggio performances combis with a bass, drum, and pad that will follow a chord played in the keys?

The reason I ask these questions is because the Karma and Fantom seem to have quasi-auto-accompaniment type perfomances/combis. Can the MOTIF do what these other keyboards do?

Is the MOTIF better than these others? The TRITON boasts "dual polyphonic" arrpeggiators. Can someone tell me what that means and if the MOTIF does the same thing but calls it something different in the manual, or if it doesn't, am I missing anything not having this feature.

KORG makes both the TRITON and the KARMA. Besides the "karma" technology, lack of sampling, and less voices, are the TRITON and KARMA essentially the same?