Dennis: I primarily rely on the keyboard's text/chord display for my core library (250+) of songs in which I pretty much know by memory, but appreciate having lyrics/chords, as I can't also remember everything, especially when performing going from one song to another on the fly. The MusicPad pro I dedicate mostly to display fakebook leadsheets & scores, and especially useful in the studio when I want to work out arrangements. That said, because I have most of my entire fakebook library of leadsheets, scores, and books, it's really convenient to have this on hand at the gig, to fullfill song requests not in my core repetoire. One recently new feature I appreciate about the MusicPad Pro is the ability to display in portrait or landscape mode (two page). The advantage of landscape mode is that the pad's profile does not stick up to block the view between you and audience the way portrait mode or a music stand can. Even when I use the MusicPad, the audience has little idea I'm utilizing music. Then again, when I use it, i never stare at the music displayed, but merely glance at it now and again as needed, and instead maintaining important eye contact with the audience. Dennis, hope this provides a little more perspective on how I use the MPP. I guess it depends how important it is for you to have all your music (ditigally) in one place. Another consideration is security. Since I know have my entire music collection stored digitally, and within the confines of a small USB stick as well as backed up on a CD and online storage server as well, I'm able to travel to any destination and simply download my entire music collection to perform nearly anywhere in the world. - Scott