I like the MusicPad Pro because it allows me to have my complete library of music fakebooks (roomful) at my fingertips any place and anywhere, with the ability to call up any specific song in a matter of a few seconds vs countless minutes it might take to find it looking thru my shelves of music books. The MusicPad offers far more than simply displaying music on a laptop screen alone can. On gigs, I primarily utilize my Tyros2 lyric/chord display feature, so generally keep the MusicPad ready in the background, to satisfy song requests of tunes I don't know. At home, I use it to annotate songs I'm currently working on, as you're able to enter annotation & special performance notes on separate layers similar to the way Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop work, allowing you to easily hide/delete these layers as desired. I also have my song collection custom categorized & stored by style, genre, artist, etc, a great way to pick specific song types to choose from to play on the fly.

My life has revolutionarily changed (for the better) with the MusicPad Pro. My entire music library in one device. No more sheet music to become dogged eared, lost, or to fly away. I still consider the MusicPad Pro the best music related investment I've ever made.

Scott