Hi again!

1) Does anyone around here which person in the GEM organisation I should sent the following list of wishes for an OS update.

2) Here is my list; please please add yours to! Let's make it long

---
Dear GEM, please
1 ADD an option to rename a block on the harddisk. There is now only a load, save and erase function. A rename function would be welcome.

2 ADD an option to use a sound as source for a new template, copying the settings of effects from that sound to the new performance. In that way I would be able for example to keep the strings effects, but put a nice piano on top of it, without making a complete make-over to keep that strings effect as in the Sound -> Hope it is clear what I mean.

3 Optimise the sound loading proces. And I mean the loading of WK4 files as object of that. When loading WK4 sounds, 50% is corrupt, I get a funkgitar + warmpad sound mixed with the sample, without an extra layer in the Sound Edit menu (I tried if the Equinox added new layers with those sounds, but that wasn't the case.).

4 Make the Equinox compatible with loading User Drumkits from Wk4 series. Now, I have a drumkit sound (it is being recognized), but the drumkit sound is empty, I have strange links to other sounds eg a C2 would be a bassdrum, but now it is a sitar sound?!

5 ......<>........ That was it for me right now

Add your own here please!

greetings,

Joost