Quote:
Originally posted by KN_Fan:

Just to comment...I like your website Bill. It looks clean, uploads fast and the layout is nice to the eyes.

I was going to suggest offering a temporary discount for the Jan-Feb if you wanted more exposure since you said that you've gotten some gigs from the patrons there, but the other side of the coin for me was that we (musicians), can't always cut down our rates everytime a venue owner says he/she is not making money...I guess it depends on how long you've been there, how great the relationship is, and how accurate is the info (in your opinion, is it true that during your nights the business is slow). Looking at your performance schedule I can tell you're already busy as it is though

Anyway...I'm not even considered a professional (only plays for my church now), but thought I just give my .2

KN_Fan

Thanks KN for the compliments on the website. (You and anyone else, of course would be welcome to post such nice thoughts in the guestbook...)

Its kind of a game of cat and mouse with restaurant clients. I went by their place last night at 8-ish and they were "deader than a door nail"

At the end of the day, for me, in Troy...places like that will always seem to be a shaky proposition. Just not enough population to keep these places full...

Bill