How many of you use keyboard Amps? Do you use them at home, to play live, or both? Are you happy with it or do you wish you had something else? I'm waiting for Donny to comment after he uses the Carvin AG100 for a while.

Anybody use a Crate KX Keyboard Amp? A friend who plays 5 nights a week has one and uses it quite a bit and is really satisfied. What about a Fender KXR Keyboard Amp? What about a Samson KM 140?

I know Scott has the Roland and is happy but I want to know about Keyboard Amps with at least 3 channels with separate bass, reverb etc settings. Please help here before I throw my money away!!

I want it now for home. But hope to use it in live performance in the future also. Come on there must be some of you who has this type of equipment. They are not making it for nothing. Someone is buying this stuff. Donny is. Don't be intimidated by the guys with the thousands of dollars of PA systems. Voice your opinion.

If you have it and like it please tell!! If you have it and are not satisfied, please, save the rest of us who want the easy way out with a one unit product a lot of trouble.