Posted by: Alone&Forsaken (AKA: possibly 4Track)

"squeak_D
I'm working on a composition that I'd like some feedback on from members here. It's probably not everyone's style of music though. It falls under the category R&B/Hip Hop. I recorded 6 tracks. I played the drums manually for a nice slow groove (didn't have anything remotely related to the drum track on the WK. I think it sounds really good... I was listening to Alicia Keys latest album today and sort of got enspired by a few of her songs. (she has a nice slow swing to her music, with that hip hop twist). The beauty of it is I used all GM voices and it turned out great! If anyone is interested in checking out the few measures I did just reply and I'll send it to ya.

Thanks,
Squeak"

You just say whatever whenever...and never post up ANY viable music to back up your blah blah blah. Sad and I hope IM not the only one here that has noticed. Plus speaking in a topic about lazy musicians is kinda screwed up when you just posted some "guitar in a box" software the other day you couldn't wait to try out. http://www.originalz.com/casio/casio_bbs/viewtopic.php?t=88&sid=b6c33a9a9a9f17 0e96e6c2c7b3fd5ddb
----------------------------------

Gee you take something I posted on the CASIO forum on a completely different user forum outside the Zone and post it here??? Interesting. I had numerous people email from that forum and I shared it with them. I don't have the means to post on the web as Starkeeper stated. Hmmm your profile says you just joined yesterday, which should mean you wouldn't know anyone here yet, but your single me out and say:"You just say whatever whenever...and never post up ANY viable music to back up your blah blah blah." If you just joined how do you know what I have and haven't posted??????

Nigel I think someone's back. 4track if you're back just email me dude if you have something to say. Don't waste the space and time of others here.

Squeak

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 12-02-2004).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.