Lukitoh,
If you want better action you'll have to go with the upper line Yamaha arranger such as the 9000 Pro.. If I'm not mistaken someone said some time ago that the action on the PSR-9000 was the same as the PSR-740, and of course would make it like the PSR-1000/2000... Again it's what's in your price range too... The 9000 Pro is going to run you quite a bit more than the PSR-2000 and the PA-60, but you'll get great synth action keys, and 76 of them. If I had the choice of the PSR-2000 or the PA-60 and was comparing the action, sound quality, I would probably choose the PA-60... However keep in mind that there are some really good live, cool, and sweet voices on the PSR that you won't find on the Korg. If you want the quality of those voices you'll have to go with something like a Ketron (which in my opinion is the most awsome arranger out there).. I hope you find one that best suits your playing.. You'll never find that "one" keyboard that has everything you want.. I've owned top synths that were supposed to have everything, and yet there was always something more that I wanted in it...

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.