To all X1 users,
First of all, nice to hear that there are a number of left hand bass players besides myself. I used to play left hand bass in my band consisting of keyboard, drums and guitar. When our drummer left the band we did our gigs with keyboard and guitar, that's how I came to the arranger keyboards in the late 1980's. If we're doing gigs with a drummer and a trumpet player from time to time I appreciate very much returning to the roots. When we're doing that I'm playing the manual bass on my MS 100.
But anyway, I have to make my point. I am staying in regular contact to numerous X1 players here in Germany. I tried this piece and I fell in love with its styles and sound, except the piano. But all I hear is that people in Germany are still having problems with this gear. My dealer - he's not a Solton dealer but he could get hold of the X1 if I really wanted one - told me to go for the PRS 9k. Besides there "are" similarities between the MS 100 and the X1. I played the PSR 9000 last weekend, it was great but it didn't blow my brains off like the X1 did when I first heard it.
PS: By the way,
The Solton company Germany is admitting that there are still bugs in the european version of the X1

Markus

------------------