Okay,
Its been a few days after my acquaintence's wedding, I thought I'd share with you what I feel about what happened.

The reception was at a very nice hotel, with all the nice decorations, RSVP invitees etc..etc...off course, complete with the three piece band playing.

I was enjoying the songs (one of the band member was singing) while suddenly almost EVERYBODY (we're talking about 200 people here) started to tap their glasses with their silverware..I'm like "what the..?" Then one of the people at my desk said "Oh...that's the bride/groom's friend's tradition, everytime they do that the couple has to kiss." Okay..fine, but then THROUGHOUT the whole three to four songs this annoying thing happened which I can only imagine how the musicians feel. I kept telling people at my table...these people should have more manners. Obviously only about five people in that whole room (including me) who are musicians, heck I think I was the only one objecting to that stupid tradition. At least when you want to do something like that, coordinate with the band first or something. I was so disturbed by their ignorance and insensitivity. How inconsiderate! Am I just being to sensitive out of my solidarity for my fellow musicians??

KN