Quote:
Originally posted by church:
Quote:
Originally posted by svpworld:
[b]Didn't use any software to make the recording. Everything you heard was recorded directly on the keyboards own sequencer, then the finished song played back and recorded from the tyros 2 line outputs. I tend to prefer using just a few tracks of a style, especially the presets as I find them too busy for my own stuff. Sometimes I use the whole style to get an idea down, then replace or delete the style tracks and add my own.
In terms of soundcards, I use a 24 bit M-Audio card. Its very basic when you compare it to the likes of creative stuff, but what it does it does well! (good clean quality). Of course once I put a harddrive in the Tyros 2, I wont need to worry about the PC soundcard as I can do direct digital recording to wav on the tyros 2.

Simon
Simon niece job.Sounds great on my end.Got all th pluses on my Sound card pluse 5.1 speakers.I can hear just a tiny bit of scrathy sound like a old record on my Rig? but you hardly notice it.I'll have to listen to it again,I'll boost up my Hardware,have for gameing on low some times to get higher FPS.Question,on the sax breathing,and any thing else for Mega,Articuilar,what is needed or do you use?like foot switches,Volume Pedals? Great job,and your other hard work for support and so on.Thanks.Hearing more of this T2 make me just wanting to order one up,then the Wife will have me live somewhere else.(MONEY)Just Bought the 3000 a Month ago,darn it.
Ron

[/B]
I Jacked up my sound card hardware,get the same,It's tiny small crackling sound? anybody else get this?I have the SB audigy2 value sound Card, not the best but it does the job 99.99%.Some of us been having problems with this card because SB won't give us a latter Driver.it's ok on other Media playing,just wondering on Simons Demo?
Ron