Well, today I attempted my first multitrack recording on Tyros 2, just to see how it performed. For this little riff I began using the Acoustic Rock style, but only the drums and bass.. I muted the rest. I also began by playing an electric piano along with it to define a basic sequence. Next I laid down the SA Concert Acoustic Guitar. Then added a SA sax melody in places, then some SA jazz organ in the background and some SA warm electric guitar near the end in the rhythm section. Finally a smidge of choral pads to round off.

Unfortunately I dont have a harddrive installed in the T2 yet, so I had to record it into my PC soundcard. However I've opted for 192kbs WMA in 48KHz stereo, so it should sound pretty ok. You ought to be able to play this on windows media player. I recommend first downloading it (its 4MB) before playing, right click on the link below and choose save target as to do this. See what you think, as I said its a quick inventive riff so nothing musically wonderful about it!

http://www.svpworld.com/mp3/tyros%202/firstT2riffSVPworld.wma

Enjoy,

Simon

------------------

forum.svpworld.com - No adverts, No spam, No nonsense!
share your music, get help and advice, make new friends! All platforms invited!!