Donny . . . hmmm. Wow! Interesting to hear you finally 'coming around' to my way of thinking on this. Here's what I had replied to you, Uncle Dave, and Gary Diamond, over on this very topic, over TWO years ago:

Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee on 05-13-2003:I used a similar laptop/keyboard setup about SEVEN years ago. Everyone (in those days) always had to make it a point to come up to see what was on my screen. They wanted to see if it was the laptop or me that was actually playing the music. I felt like Frank Morgan in the "The Wizard of Oz" with Toto and cast attempting to find out if I was a fake musician or not.Ever since then, I've dropped the laptop idea.

Donny, it's obvious from what you're saying now, NINE years later, that audience attitudes about the laptop onstage has'n't changed.

In the meantime, I'm having continued gigging success utilizing the MusicPad Pro+ because my audiences rarely (if ever) notice it. If they do, they just accept it like the tilt LCD screen on my Tyros. The MusicPad Pro+ remains the best music investment I've made in years. I've yet to discover if the Tyros2 I recently purchased (still waiting for delivery) can top that.

Scott