Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
Donny ... Do you think all that stuff doesn't happen if you DON'T use a lap-top ?!? ... I don't use one and it happens all the time ...
When someone comes up to me and looks at the kb and says "what other songs do you have in there?" , I tell them "they aren't in THERE, they are in here, here, and here, and point ot my head, heart and hands !!!
t.

There was a time when I didn't use a laptop, probably about the same time I was wrestling with a massive setup that took 45 minutes and involved two keyboards--dumb. Even then, when I had lyric books on a music stand, had the keyboard set up sideways so the audiences could see my hands playing the keyboard, it didn't make a damned bit of difference. People still came up to you in the middle of a song and began talking to you as if you were a DJ. I'll stick with the laptop until something better comes along, which I don't think will be anytimg soon. I've even had the laptop on a music stand to the side of the keyboard where no one but me could see it, and it still didn't make a damned bit of diffeence. Like my father always said "The average person is well below average, and common sense is very common these days."

Cheers,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)