I'm going to keep bumping this............

Doesn't ANYONE appreciate the ability to take your left hand off the chord chores, and play two-handed?? Why are we not ALL demanding this (actually, pretty simple to implement) capability, no matter what manufacturer's arrangers we use?

Imagine the scenario.......... You play the intro to the song, and in the bar before the first verse, you hit Record. You then play the first verse and chorus by hand, and in the bar before the second verse, you hit Play. Now the Chord sequencer will play the chords for you (and you can still change variation and fills to give it a 2nd or 3rd verse 'lift') and you can use your left hand for counter-melodies, or a better bass line, or using the bender like a madman, or even downing a pint or two!!

WHY ARE WE NOT SCREAMING FOR THIS FEATURE?

Especially Roland users who used to (up to the G1000) have this on most of their arrangers..........

I don't know about you, but I actually am capable of playing more with my left hand than just chords. I sure would like to be able to use it more fully, once again ;-(