Guys, I loaded the GM disk set to my Korg trinity and guess what?
OMB worked like a charm !!!!

I found out what I was doing wrong.. I had all the midi channels set to internal, even though I had internal control set to off.
When I set in the trinity to Both in or out, One man Band worked so awsome !!

Im still trying to figure out how I would use OMB fully and therefore be able to not have to use my hardware arranger anymore.

For one, In my Korg I30 I have two sequencers. One that records my backing sequences.. Like bass, drums, percussion, and the other three backing tracks.. then I have another four tracks or six, I dont exactly remember, that Ican use to play my melodies..
If everything is perfect, I just use this sequencer. But, If I wanted to edit stuff, then I go to the other 16 track sequencer, and load the backing sequence as Standard midi file.

Is this possible with OMB?
I saw there was a sequencer in OMB and it looked rather simple to use, but I wonder if its possible to have the chord recognition system and me playin the keyboard in real time while it records the song. I couldnt figure that part out. I just was able to load parts of the style in different sections by just dragging and dropping them into the sequence. I want to be able to play it in realtime while OMB sequencer records it.

Also, I have Cubase VST 32m 5.1r1 and I wondered, if it was possible to do what I want with OMB and cubase at the same time.

If im able to do this, then I will definitely consider selling my hardware arranger. I couldnt believe the quality of the Sounds, plus when I was in my trinity's sequencer mode, I was able to add insert effects to some of the instruments playing from OMB...It was pretty awsome..

WOW !! So much to learn !!! Thank you Jos for this awsome program, I think it really is so close to being the best arranger program and as good as a hardware in my opinion.. I just have to figure out some more things...

Im going to try more things and I will let you guys know...

peace,

Musikman

------------------

Musikman4Christ........