I've yet to ever hear an online Wersi demo that would even show the true quality and sound of this instrument. Unlike those who only hear MP3 demos and have never heard the real instrument in person and make a decision based upon that, I own an Abacus Duo Pro so I can speak from first hand experience. I also own a large arsenal of the finest synths, samplers, and keyboards ever made and have owned the best arranger keyboards other manufacturers have to offer. The Wersi is without question the finest arranger I have ever heard or seen in both build quality and sound. The Tyros 2 sounds are not even comparable with the exception of a few Mega or SA voices. Imagine a keyboard that actually sounds like the real instrument. Not just a sound or two, but literally 1 GB of sounds that are top notch, that's what the Wersi has to offer. Rarely can you turn on an instrument and find almost every sound so exacting that it mimics the true instrument. Wersi has spent years developing their factory sounds and it really shows. The fact you can further expand your possibilities with VST's, software, and other programs is merely icing on the cake.

It is sad that Wersi doesn't have better online demos but their market share is so small I'm not sure they care a whole lot. Wersi's are like Ferraris, we can all want one but few can afford one. It really depends on what you need, what your music requires, and whether or not a Wersi is right for you. I tried the best Korg, Technics, Roland, Ketron, and Yamaha had to offer, they didn't fit my needs. I bought my Abacus on the word of other Wersi owners and only hearing a demo CD and I don't regret the purchase. The first time I heard the Wersi in person I was shocked. The difference in sound, programmability, and ease of use was so different from anything else I had owned, it was staggering. You just won't know this without playing the instrument.

Those who own a Wersi will most likely share my sentiments. Those who have never seen or heard one in person, will never understand just how phenomenal this instrument is.