Not arrogance, really, just practicality... Firstly, let me remind you I AM from England, and know all about the great love for theater organ sound over there (I used to sell organs in Colchester thirty years ago). However, despite 25 yrs in the States, I am STILL convinced it is a minority appeal, save with a VERY dedicated niche audience.

The thing is, unless Wersi show us here in the States that they ARE capable of sounding contemporary, and sadly, no demo I've heard yet manages that (even when they DO manage to sound a bit more contemporary, it is often drowned in a bath of Euro-reverb), no technical feature is going to attract a vast pool of players that play music the Wersi seems unsuited for.

The pace of music change and innovation in the States is a different kind of beast to most music that Wersi owners seem to like. Everything from jazz to rock and roll, to R&B and soul, to hiphop and rap was INVENTED here. But when we hear them in the States, played on theater organ derived arrangers (Wersi's roots are firmly in that camp) there is just something WRONG!

Perhaps it is just that we are not a generation and an ocean apart from the source music, I don't really know. But so far, as I said, I've heard nothing yet from Wersi that doesn't give me a 'beer-hall' taste in my mouth, and I would REALLY like to be shown otherwise.

So... any Wersi links for something that you would think a $10k arranger SHOULD sound like?