I can honestly say that these were the first Wersi demos I had the chance to listen to and see close up and I really don't see what all the hubbub is about regarding Wersi. I keep hearing they are these wonderful arranger instruments with Windows OS and VST capability with wonderful sounds and with a gigantic price tag to go along with it. Two out of four ain't bad , but the sounds emanating from that monstrosity sound like a mid-priced Casio in my opinion. Maybe it had a lot to do with the way the demos were recorded, but even so, you still would think that a $10,000 instruments Acoustic Grand Piano would sound light years better than a tinker toy Casio's under even the most duress of recording anomalies. BTW, I'm talking about the demo on the right side of the youtube page under "Wersi Organ". The AC Piano sounded really inferior to my audiophile ears.

Huh.. I just noticed after downloading the file that it was actually recorded in Mono at 22050Hz. Like I said though it still should sound better even if it was recorded in mono and with a less than stellar sampling rate. For a $10,000 instrument that is.

And you would think if they were going to showcase an AC Grand Piano sound that they would want to load Ivory or some other VST piano instead of that Casio imitation. Oops! Hopefully that wasn't Ivory we were hearing by the way. If it was then we're all in a heap of trouble; or rather I should say that Wersi is in a heap of trouble for allowing Ivory to sound like a Casio through their $10,000 arranger instrument.

No disrespect to 'abacus' either. The profit margin on those babies should be gargantuan which is reason enough to keep selling them in my opinion. I would think most of Wersi's clients are upwards in age and of retirement stature who most could give a flying fig about audio fidelity and pristine sound reproduction like the majority of us here on the SZ etc., do. In other words, "close enough is close enough" to the majority of them I would think, especially at that age where hearing loss is a commonality in a vast segment of that populous.

Best,
Mike