Thanks for replying Nigel.

The funny thing is I had my Browser set as always (no changes whatsoever) and up until a few days ago there was only one ad.

So I agree with you that whoever is in charge of making these ads needs to make the necessary changes, i.e. to work with you Nigel to correct this.

And get this: if I change the text size to 'largest' I get Six... count em' SIX ads! Ridiculous!!

I never used to get more than one ad regardless of the text size.

And if I change it to smallest as you suggest to get just the one ad to show I will have to start wearing coke bottle thick eye glasses just to be able to read everything clearly without straining the ol' peepers. @|@.. Either that or buy a huge magnifying glass and tape it to my Monitor and sit two inches from the screen. LOL

>> I say you fire your Advert people Nigel..

There's got to be some online Advertisment agency that can get it right you would think. And do we even need those Ads? Do the monetary rewards or lack of them spell life or death for the SZ? If they have to stay can it be like old times (how about just a few days ago ) when everything was copacetic and their was only one ad showing on my screen??..

I will be looking forward with anticipation to having this resolved. You can do it Mate! One way or the other. Have them correct it or fire their keisters and get someone who will work with you to do it right.

Ahem.. cough cough... Happy Holidays one and all

Best regards,
Mike

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 12-27-2004).]