After reading good reviews here on the B4 software, I uninstalled my demo version and downloaded a fresh copy. This new demo version works better. This one I can play in real time, the other one I never could. This one gets some notes stuck ocassionally, the other one could play 2 notes simultaneous max, probaly due to my older PC.

I am planning to set the full version on a better PC and would appreciate answers on on the following:

1. Appx Cost of physical modules to do as drawbars, suggestions, even if not verified.
How do they connect?

2. Looks like one can use two sets of keyboards, would probably get a MIDI controller board only, and would use it below the PSR-740. Suggestions, number of keys, real time controls? Programable MIDI command switches?

3. Pedals. Can they be used?

4. How to hook the second keyboard to the PC?

5. How to hook the pedals (I assume MIDI) to the PC?

6. Amplified instrument speakers hooked to the PC, a reasonable model? I think this is required since the amplified speakers I use don't seem to be good enough for the B4 sound.

7. Set up would be only for self use, not portable. Cost must be reasonable.

8. Uncle Dave: I figure if one gets software non-direct, one still is entitled to download upgrades? I saw they want a password. Were you OK'd to upgrade from their website? Are you using Windows98, Milenium? Or perhaps Mac?

Thanks for the replies.