Hi Scott

In answer to your question "Where is Banning, Ca", it is in Southern Ca. between Palm Springs and Riverside. Unfortunately, way too far for you to profitably do a one night gig. Too bad, it sounds like you would be ideal for the many groups that have monthly parties in our ballroom. Oh well.

My questions are not about the Yamaha keyboard, but the B-4 (software package I guess) from a manufacturer called Native Instruments. There have been two topics on this in the last few weeks. Where are you Fran Carango and Roel.

There is a glowing review in Keyboard Magazine I found on the internet under, strangely enough, Keyboard Magazine. Uncle Dave had written there was a review for keyboard amps in it, and while I didn't find that I did run across the B-4 review. I STILL do not know what the hell it is, strictly a software program or a hold in your hand object with metal,plastic drawbars , wood or whatever, that magically makes my measly PSR 740 sound like a $10,000 Hammond B-3 with a Leslie tone cabinet. That sound gets my juices going, throwing money all over the place, trying to recapture my youth. I need a drink.

Jack