NickG..... there isn't enough time to do this for each and every time you change registrations, this is why I'd like to see just an offset. Depending on whether you are in a big bright room or a small dead one, I usually find that the reverb needs to be tweaked quite a bit, although being close to the monitors you may not notice it as much yourself, your audience gets a VERY different sound out in the room.

Abacus.... So you are saying that you only have to store a global reverb setting, and all programs that have ANY reverb in them will refer to this setting without having to re-write ALL your programs.....?

Nice solution, although I'm unsure how it deals with setups that use a Hall setting for one song and a Plate (or whatever) for another. Do they still refer to the Global reverb we just set up?

I still think a global OFFSET parameter tied to the style and keyboard's Reverb Depth parameters would be best, as it would not change the reverb type, only it's depth, on a setup by setup basis. Simple, effective...... Now who'll be the first to implement it....? (probably Domenik!)