i have to jump in and agree with alex..i owned a PA1X-pro, and would like to clear up something with the polyphony issue..there are many sounds (if not all) on the PA that use more than one voice in their operation, in fact some use up to four..now do the math... if all the soudns you are using in the style are using 2 voices that drops the poyphony to 32, then add mebbe playing the keyboard live, average chord size 5 to 7 notes, add the sustain pedal which holds those notes on, whilst adding additional embellishment notes, it all adds up. i played the PA styles mostly in full piano mode using the full keyboard for playing and creating the chord changes, and i can tell you i suffered note drop quite regularly..its why i changed to a GEM ProMega2 + the Geneysys XP module...IMHO serious players need a minimum of 128 note polyphony, ESPECIALLY with the richness and complexity of the styles being programmed by 'board manufacturers...PLUS only having 32 MB of sample ram (and not being able to physically increase it) was, in my view quite shortsighted.) anyhoo thats my 2 cents ( well 75c really LOL )

peace, out