I have been monitoring this discussion that appears to have no happy ending. We have all played many different keyboards. Each one is unique in its' own way. Different touch, different feel, different weight, etc. What do we do? We ADAPT because we like the features of our chosen instrument. Are you a worse player because of the presumed inferiority of the keyboard itself? I doubt it, or you wouldn't even bother posting on this forum. Personally, I have played Yamaha uprights, Hammond B-3's, Roland Arrangers, Lowrey Organs, Yamaha Clavinovas & PSR's, Casios and even my 1910 Player Piano (that's a handful to play). Every one of these instruments feels different. Am I a worse player because of feel? NO ! I adapt to that keyboard and its' characteristics. If you wish to buy the keyboard feel first and then the features, that's great. But you are not probably going to find the perfect feel in an arranger type keyboard. Of you want the feel of a 9' Yamaha or Steinway, you're not going to get that at a bargain price or weight. Anyhow, I had to weigh in on this one (no pun intended).

TJ