Hey Timo1

Maybe you'd like to have a PSR1500/3000 with a nice 76 note midi controller keyboard.

You could use that until Yamaha comes out with a PSR3000/Tyros module. (Yamaha corp, hint, hint}

The EXR7 is just a 76 note version of the EXR5 isn't it? Which is also the same as the Roland E200 sold by the contemporary keyboard dealers. If that's so, even thought the E200 is a fine instrument and a lot of folks will like it. I can tell you first hand that, IMHO, the Yamaha sounds 100 times better and has a MUCH easier OS.

But, the main thing is try things out and get what you want for your specific reasons.

I bought a kb a while ago, going on what everybody was saying about it, that it was the baby XXXXXX, sounds just like the top of the line XXXXX, and guess what? It sounded like crap. I was never so dissappointed in all my years in playing.
BTW, this particular instrument, sounded absolutedly dynamite on the online demo. Well, I can say that if it really sounded like that, I would have kept it. But it sounded awful and now somebody else has it, and they like it as far as I know.

Good luck on your research. That's half the fun anyway, you know. We always need to get new toys. We're just like the kids. Only thing different is, now we want adult toys. HMmmmmmmmmmmm. Take it anyway you want. haha.

Best
Scott Langholff http://www.ScottLMusic.com