I gave it another chance. It does a lot of things right, but I few things I don't like as well as on the other arrangers I have.
First, The sounds are fantastic; love those Pedal Steel Guitars...
The on board speakers are excellent, but I rarely use them.
The vocal processor is really good. The Vocal Harmonizer sounds good enough for my use.
It has lots of new styles and sounds
Love the oohs and aahhs.
Love the keys.
Love the intros and endings and fills and breaks, and multipad content.
But here's why I'm not keeping it:
I have gotten spoiled to being able to have dedicated buttons and sliders for virtually every function I use. Everything is easier for me on both the Korg and Roland.
I could spend a couple of weeks setting everything up and I'd most likely be happy, but I don't want to do that right now.
It's the LITTLE things, such as printing at the top of the keyboard where the connections are located...having an indicator light to show whether the vocal harmonizer is engaged... a Leslie emulation that works with preset voices...dedicated sliders to adjust style and lead part volumes on the fly...more foot switch connections...location of the USB ports...no XLR mic input...no phantom power...having to go into a menu to adjust the key on audio files, using the transpose button doesn't work there.
Most of these features are on the Korg PA4x, which I admit is twice as much money, so should be better. However the keys on the Korg are heavier than I like, as is the keyboard itself, so I was looking to replace it.
The EA7 is really good, but no text display, no vocal harmonizer, no real break/fills.
So for now I'll play the Korg at my regular job and have the EA7 for any extra jobs or when I need to move my "stuff".
It's great that there are no bad choices, only what works best for the individual!