One of the strongest most powerfull features in Yamaha keyboards is the registration memmory, in which you can set near to everything, from switching your whole keyboard setup, to changing a voice or selecting a different tempo...

I dont think there is anything as powerfull as this on the Korg keyboards, this is one of the things giving the Tyros an edge over the pa4x (offcourse the pa4x has other strong points, but this is one of those things where yamaha seems to have their nose in fromt..

Sad thing is, i havent found a way to call these registrations from the music finder, which together with the fact that there is no setlist, renders the music finder pretty useless..

But then, i create my setlists with registration banks, one bank for each song, and even registration sequencesthat allow me by the use of a single pedal to step trough the sepperate parts of a number... I think i would miss this feature dearly if ever moving from Yamaha to Korg..

With all the hosanna praising for the pa4x of lately, i think tyros 5 also deserves so,e attention...

http://keyszone.boards.net