Hi there…
My name is Guy, I'm 19 years old from Israel.
I was registered here before the forum crashed, and I wrote a msg or two, but since, I'm only reading your msgs.
(I want to apologize in advanced for my English).

I think this is one of the best forums I have ever seen (-:

I'm an (proud) owner of a PSR-630.
Yeah, Yeah, it is old, but I love it… Everyday I discover new things I didn't know of..

Well, today I went to our local music store, to look around…
And I saw: 1500 and 3000.
Goooooood, it was like a dream come true, after just seeing and hearing those on the net!!

I played the 1500 and 3000 side-by-side, and you can't even compare! I mean, the 3k kicks the 1500's ass! The piano of the 3k (with factory settings, both) is amazing!! The 1500 sounds dull…Styles are more or less the same…

In Israel we've got some taxes problems… When you import something, you pay A LOT of VAT.. even in stores, not personal import…
(for the record: if we want to buy a car, we pay the car's price + almost 100% car's price as VAT… this is crazy!!)

So, the price at the store was about 10,000 NIS, which are 2195 USD. I know that the 3k costs 1500$ at the US, so it is quite expensive… but as I said before: taxes!
I got a great deal in trade-in with my 630.. he is willing to sell the 3k to me at 8400 NIS which are about 1840$.. it is like 355$ for my 7 years old 630!! This is awesome price!!!

This is IMO the best price you can get here in Israel for that KB.
Honestly, with all the taxes I suspected a price of at least 2600 USD…

All I need now is money (-: ha ha…..

[And I wanted so much playing the Tyros, but he just sold the last one )-: ]

Hmmm… a question: The guy in the store told me that the 3k has a special AC adapter that costs 85$, sold separately… why?? Is this because the different voltage in Israel?

Thanks for reading this, have a lovely weekend,
Guy.