Guy, first of all, a great BIG welcome to you for now officially becoming a certified 'message posting' member of our arranger keyboard forum. I hope this encourages others of you who have been simply lurking in the wings to finally join in and begin posting as well.

Quote:
Originally posted by bomba6:
I was registered here before the forum crashed

Let's see. I'm trying to remember how long ago it's been since that crash now. Can anyone refresh my memory.

Guy, I must admit that 100% is an astronomical import tax rate you guys have to pay in Israel. I wonder what all that money goes to. . . terror prevention? I most certainly have a lot more understanding of the kind of terrorist attack threats you guys in Israel have had to live with for years now, especially now after 9/11, the attacks in Spain, and now London. It's funny how it takes terrorism to hit the homefront before it totally opens your eyes.

On another note, curious what your user name: bomba6 stands for.

In regards to the AC adapter not included with the PSR3000 keyboard in your Country, I've read reported incidents of this happening in the US as well, and suspect this may be a tactic (removing the AC adapters from the box) used by unscruptulous music stores in order to rip off customers. As far as I know, Yamaha ships an AC adapter with their PSR3000 keyboards. Perhaps Steve Deming of Yamaha USA can chime in here.

Scott

------------------
http://scottyee.com