Hello people!
this is my first post on this Forum, and I'm happy I finally found a great Forum for keyboards and synth enthusiasts and professionals.Ok, I'll come to the point.
I'm in the process of renewing my Studio gears, specifically I am in need of a new arranger. I use to have a Technics KN-3000 that i just sold on eBaay (got a great deal )
I would prefer getting a rack based board, but given there are not a lot (actually there is pobably none) rack based arrangers from Yamaha or Technics (the only one I could find was teh Solton K-4 but seems to be an older model) I am debating between the KN-2600 or the PSR 2100.

Can anyone of you that used both keyboards, recommend the best one between the two?

I write songs and compose contemporary music so I need something that is versatile and has a lot of new sounds and styles. My KN-3000 was getting old on that matter.

KN-2600 vs. PSR 2001 .... Why should I get one or another? How do they compare on sounds and arrangment styles? do they both have USB connectivity for Audio recording? (Digital Audio OUT)

please tell me anything you feel is inportant in order for me to make this decision. also... where is the best plae online (best prices and shipping) to go for getting either keybs?

Thanks so much!
I am looking forward to get your opinions and reccomendations. I would like to get the new board next week, so I would really appreciate if you could send the comments

------------------
Cheers,

M.C.GATTO

M.C.GATTO