The i30 for sequencing back ground rhythm to play a Trumpet, Sax Guitar or whatever is the best. Is is because if your going to do Jazz, Big Band Swing etc.(which most woodwind or brass players want to do anyway if they are past the three chord stuff) is best because of the accompaniment styles in the categories I mentioned here.

The styles are more complex and built on 8 and 16 bar loops, not the simple boring 4 bar loops of Solton, Yamaha, Roland or you name it.

I don't know about rave, techno, disco and the list goes on and on. If you want the best for Jazz the i30 stands along. The Technics is also very good. The others are not for Jazz,Swing or Big band. You'll get bored to death with the 4 bar loops quick playing any multible chorus Jazz tune.

If your going to use midi files I don't have any idea which is the best. If your going to depend on the on-board styles to blow a horn the i30 is the only way to go. Any other horn players out there trying to use an arranger for this purpose. I bet you agree.
Boo