Hey all just wanted to put an offer on the table here. I have two amazing keyboards for sale at some LOW prices. I currently have too many keyboards for my small dorm room here at college and I need to get rid of two.
They are: Yamaha PSR 540 and the original Yamaha DJX groove keyboard. They are both in mint condition with origional boxes, manuals, adapters, pedals and demo disks. I paid $525.00 for the PSR 540 and $300.00 for the DJX. I was asking $400.00 for the 540 and $200.00 for the DJX. These prices also include the shipping (IN THE US ONLY) If anyone is interested or want to make an offer let me know. Again they are both in MINT condition with very little play time. I've been spending all my time on my Yamaha EX-7 and these two keyboards have just been sitting in their boxes for months. I need to get them off my hands. To see the specs on both just go to www.yamaha.com and you'll find them there...

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.