I don't see anything wroing with the price I put on these two boards, and if you look around there are A LOT of places that sell the pedals and adapters separate. You most likely end up having to talk to dealers into including them because some other stores do. That's exactly what I had to do for my 540. Plus the prices for the boards is WAY more than reasonable. I said the shipping charges were also included in the prices which really means I'm selling the 540 for only $370.00 and the DJX for $170.00 I feel both these prices are very good considering (both) keyboars are practically brand new and have just been sitting in their boxes for months. I feel that Im asking a good price on them especially for the 540 considering it still sells for $499.00 Word of caution to all as well, DONT TRUST THESE INTERNET SITES YOUR'RE SEEING WITH THESE BOARDS DIRT CHEAP!!!! I see a lot of people saying "well I saw it here for much less.." People I've been into the music business for 12 years and I was the executive manager of a music store.. I know all about whole sale prices on these boards and what considered good for used gear.. What many don't realize is that A LOT of the synths and portables sold on these sites are actually REFURBISHED OR HAVE BEEN USED AT ONE TIME! So really check into these sites you're looking at.

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.