Since I'm experiencing serious neurological disorder, I'm trying to find what might be causing or had caused this disorder. I've researched and came across many articles/studies that EMF (electrical, magnetic and radio frequency) radiation can affect body functions even in cellular level. Measuring and detecting EMF emissions are bit tricky due to many factors involved. I bought a cheap EMR detector and was surprised by the level of EMF emitting from my Ketron MidJay Pro and Roland E-A7 while my Korg PA1000 emits almost undetectable. This is not a conclusive test as I've said there's so many factors needs to be considered. I've also used this detector on other electrical/electronic devices at home and was surprised by the level of radiation of some appliances we are using. I've just ordered a more sophisticated meter to test the 3 kinds of emmissions separately (https://www.amazon.com/TriField-EMF-Mete...meter&psc=1)
What's your thoughts on this matter?

SD90,Korg I3, KMA Liverpool,TC Helicon Play Electric, Fender Sonoran Guitar, vArranger, Bose S1 Pros, Bose L1 Compact, Aiwa Exos-9