I am looking forward to the New TOTL Arang from Yamaha I want to start this discussion on what I want out of this new unit . First 76 Keys so I do not need to take another keyboard to my gigs Midi file melody line usually. Part 1 button on the unit not 2 steps like it is now. Touch screen, BETTER Grand Piano sound. Light weight, USB holder that is covered. Like bk9 , I would like more then 4 outs so I can record separate channels more effectley . Better Vocal set up I like the one on the BK 9 so you can control reverb in real time . Black in color. Expandable so that I can import the latest sounds as they come out ie. new style sounds in motif family ect . I pad intragration would be nice most of all. Sounds that knock you socks off. Most of us use around 20 different at best put all the resource in the best 50 sound you can do ans then we will have a unit. Let get the discussion. Going on this stuff I want to know WHAT YOU WANT.?