I love the sound and the styles of the korg! wow I was very impressed just after a few minutes and listening to a few styles and sounds...

My next purchase is either a tyros 3 or a korg PA 800. i have a few questions I am hoping some experienced Korg and Yamaha owners can answer as i have only previously owned Tyros and PSr keyboards (and the technics KN6500)...

The PA 800 was also only 1 week old in the shop so it came shipped with the latest OS built in (so I was told)...

1) Is the anything significant feature wise that I will be loosing if i go to the Korg as opposed to the Yamaha? i dont mean Super Articulation, I am talking about things in the menus, style functionality, sequencing, realtime button opertaion / ease of use on the fly etc etc

2) Has anyone converted Yamaha Styles to work with the Korg?

3) Is there a Cakewalk instrument Definition file available for the Pa 800?

4) Is there any difference in quality of sounds from the PA 2X to the PA800 or is it just some features?

5) Can you still do all the preset user registration banks just like the Yamaha?

7) Is the PA 800 replacement due out soon?

8) Does anyone have a manual and data list they can send me please?

My main preference of style choice that I use is Trance / dance / electronica and lots of latin / ballroom styles. I really think the Korg is a good Fit.

How do the speakers compare to those on the PSR S900 / PSR 3000?

One thing I was a bit dissapointed about was the keyfeel, very spongy and similar to the PSR keyboards.

before I get this question - i am choosing the PS 800 over the PA2x simply becuase of the money. the PA2x pro retails for $7,999.00 AUD which is RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

-Nick