Nick, I've owned the Tyros2, Pa800 and now the Pa2xPro.

My 2 cents.
After a few minutes playing the PA800 I knew I wanted the board. My only regret and it was not such a big issue. I liked the Korg so much that 3 months later I bought the Pa2xPro and sold the PA800. I always want what I don't have I do miss the greater variety of Yamaha styles and 3rd party support. That's not to say that Korg doesn't have plenty of styles to work with, they do. On a number of tunes I play I adopted the songs to fit the Korg styles.

I'm with Zuki, the Songbook feature is a tough one to give up. Works great for live play. I could however get back to using Yamaha registrations and gig disks. But Songbook has lots of flexibility.

You can download the manual and data list from: http://korgpa.com

My next purchase could be a Tyros3 I will demo one real soon. Fortunately, when I do I'll be able to play it while it's sitting right beside a Pa2xPro and Pa 800. Whatever I decide it's not going to be a cut a dry decision both keyboards are outstanding. My tin ears will be the final call.

The PA series allow you to dig deeper into the OS than Yamaha. That's not a priority for me, you may want to ask yourself that question to make a decision. I'd rather be playing it and improving my playing skills rather than making edits to the OS.

If pricing is a factor in your decision, I'm sure you can purchase a PA800 for less money that the T3 ( at least that's the case here in the states).

Good luck