Hi!
I m Dan from France, I have a Ketron SD1, and after long pleasure time playing with it, some no corrected bugs, limitations, and other things, make me finally the desire of programming a PC software to do what I need...
I know that this forum is the best arranger forum on internet, with a lot of live one man band players.
The project is to create a software very customable, with possibility for example to select the model of keyboard you want to emulate on the screen.
I see OMB and LiveStyler software, but since I m software engeener, i like to manage the things differently. More oriented for the Live, as I play often on parties...

So, if you want, we will create our software with all suggestions that are positives.

The first subject of this post is the first step of making an arranger: Algorithm to recognise the chords.
So the first function will convert midi notes from a MIDI input chanel to a Chord on the screen...
I know that there is some different advice on that question, (each company have its model) so let the discussion start
I am waiting your post! (or link)
please detail your prefered algorithm (if one key pressed, or 2 , or 3 , or 4, or more, and what the chord you want for all possibles combinations)

Dan
https://www.varranger.com